Thursday, January 17, 2008

The First Post

I consider myself an open-minded person, but my deal breakers are... when someone is always telling me something I'm doing is wrong. It's one thing to try to help someone, but to constantly do it over things that really don't matter is annoying and makes it seem like you think you know it all, and is a really good way to lose friends.

Something I learned from the last person I dated is... to not push fights. Don't try to always get an answer out of someone if they are mad or upset. They will be more than likely end up saying something very hurtful that they don't mean. It's funny that this is one of the questions because my six month relationship ended today and that was one reason why we got to the point where we couldn't even talk to each other. I would push and push him to give me explanations and he would just tell me he needed time. Instead of just walking away and letting him have his time I kept pushing and it made something little blow way out of proportion.

It's Sunday morning at 10 a.m. If I'm not still sleeping, I'm... On the Internet or watching TV, but mostly likely I will be asleep.

When I die, I believe I will go... not really sure. I'm not a real religious person. I can't bring myself to believe one particular thing. There is so many religions in the world and who is to say any one is right. I don't think much about it I believed in God and i try to be the best person I can be, because whatever is going to be is going to be. I don't have to believe in anyone particular religion, but I hope to think we live multiple lives.

Something people keep buying me for gifts and I never use is... Watches and bracelets. I usually don't wear either. Once in a blue moon i will wear a bracelets, but I never wear watches.

One sport I will never get is...Football. My as of today ex boyfriend loves football and the NFL. I try to watch it with him but I am just not interested in it. So since I'm not entertained about it I try to learn it. Before i was with him the only thing i knew about football is how much they usually score in a touch down and what a quarterback is. I've learned so much through watching it with him, but without interest I don't think I could ever really understand it.

When I was a kid, I actually owned a... club house at my grandmas house. My grandpa built it. It looked like a miniature log cabin. Me and my friends would have our "Spice Girl Club" meetings in the club house. I don't really remember details, but i remember i really loved it.

2 comments:

MrsDailey23 said...

dude! i never wear watches either! lol...i don't know what kind of comments we're supposed to leave but i hope everything gets better with you and your ex... :/

Paul said...

haha that funny you had your own spice club meetings, i bet you have alot of funny memories in that place